This listing is for (1) healing balm – Calendula – 8oz container
This balm is created with organic Calendula that we infused in grapeseed oil.
This blend is noted to be good for the following:
– Skin dryness or chapping – Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It soothes the area and reduces the pain.
– Inflammation – It works well on swelling sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins varicose veins leg ulcers and chilblains.
– Baby care – The oil helps relieve diaper rashes which can extremely irritate an infant.
– Minor cuts and wounds – The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts and also benefit insect bites acne and bed sores.
– Skin issues – Eczema psoriasis dermatitis and other skin problems can be soothed using calendula oil applied topically. Calendula oil’s antifungal action is also great for treating athlete’s foot & ringworm.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding research calendula oil before you purchase this product
~Please see the list of shop ingredients below and let us know of any allergies or sensitivities you have BEFORE you place your order. Thank you!
~The essential oils used in our balms are therapeutic food grade organic oils of the highest quality.
We do not list our ingredients on our balms or balm pages because all of balms and body care can be customized per allergies.
The following list are the ingredients we use in our shop (as they are available to us by our suppliers) but if you have a favorite oil or base you would like us to incorporate that you do not see here please let us know!
(And we hope you understand but we do not give out balm or body care recipes! Those have been hand crafted and created by our family) 🙂
– Our shop ingredient list may change as our supplies change but we will never update it when there are open orders to be sure there are no mix-ups with allergies.
Please check the ingredient list with every order you place
– Cocoa Butter
– Shea Butter
– Mango Butter
– Palm Butter
– Avocado Butter
– Kokum Butter
– Grass Fed Beef Oil/Tallow
– Jojoba Oil
– Argan Oil
– Arnica Oil
– Apricot Kernel Oil
– Neem Oil
– Castor Oil
– Hemp Oil
– Calendula Oil
– Coconut Oil
– Safflower Oil
– Grapeseed Oil
– Evening Primrose Oil
– Sunflower Oil
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Olive Oil
– Rosehip Seed Oil
– Pomegranate Seed Oil
– Pumpkin Seed Oil
– Chamomile Oil
– Chickweed Oil
– Burdock Oil
– Vit E cosmetic grade
– Vit E in olive oil
– Marsh mallow Oil
– Comfrey Oil
– Goldenseal Oil
– Grapefruit Seed Extract powder
– Grapefruit Seed Extract in a soy derived vegetable glycerin
– Self Heal Extract in a soy derived vegetable glycerin
– Apple Cider Vinegar powder
– Zinc Oxide
*We also sell organic essential oils in small and large bottles.. contact us for more info!
– Containers may change as suppliers/prices change to keep the best price for our customers.
– THE HOT MONTHS HAVE ARRIVED! New summer containers are here and ready for shipment! They ended up being a little larger than the tins we already use and have already priced. To keep the same prices we will only be filling them with that amount. If you prefer to have full plastic containers contact us first and we will adjust that balm price. The containers are safe BPA free plastic and contain liners inside to help keep our balms from leaking. The shop photos will still show tins but when it arrives it will be in a solid white double walled container.
When your balm arrives let it set overnight at room temperature to solidify again but know that if it melts it will not change the quality of the product. All of our local orders that will be picked up will still be filled in tins unless otherwise discussed when your order is placed. 🙂
-None of our products are tested on animals.
-We have a section for our Red Skin Syndrome warriors and those in Topical Steroid Withdrawal — please visit www.itsan.org for more information. All of our TSW balms are made with minimal ingredients and none of the common allergens. Please contact us with any concerns.